2009年6月19日 星期五

Last Day..

Finally...here come ...the last day in INTEC,UiTM...

Seems like everyday in the past two years..i have been longing 4 today to come...

Not that i dislike this place...of course every student is aiming to graduate...just that when today is today...i have somekind of feeling in my heart somewhere that shows that i actually fall in love with this place...

the first day i come ... i have lots of aims...Thank God that i can fulfill most of it...i never waste my time here...

There are lots of sweet memories here...

Apart from studying...

i make valueable friends here..

my classmates

my roommates

my housemates

my dancemates

my lecturers

...

Remember the moment we cook, we jog, we sing, we dance, we perform, we party, we do choral speaking and be the champion..

Not to forget also the time we laugh, we joke, we chit chat, we gossip, we make fun, we quarrel but getting know each other better then...

Although its a bit sad to say goodbye to all this...still everyone need to move on to achieve what we want...

All the best to everyone for your future undertakings...

I'm actually looking forward to meet u all then...may be five years, may be ten years...by then each and everyone of us will be different...

as a doctor

as a pharmachist

as an engineer

as a lecturer

as a biotechnologist

or

as a father or mother....

hope we all get to achieve goals in life...

cheerSSSSS!!!!!!!^^

沒有留言: