2009年10月24日 星期六

My experience at the hospital



This is the entrance of Kasturba Hospital..

Since young , i never like to go to the hospital, i don like to c doctor or dentists at the clinic either, its not bcoz of d smell of medicine or wat...i just don't like to go if not necessary, may be bcoz it gives me the feelings of sadness...but i really like to help those who are suffering, that's why i take MBBS.

As a student here, we have medicare service for free.I had sore throat since i reach IndiA, may be bcoz i was not used to the water, the food and the weather here, so i went to the hospital. Apart from sore throat, the doctor asked if i had joint pain and others complaints or not. Is true that i hd pain all over my body that day. So, for prognosis purpose, they took 3 heparinised vacutainers of my blood and they oso do ECG for me, OMG..how come sore throat can lead to heart problem one..luckily its normal...sweat..

I never go back to consult the doctor after that,coz I am too busy and just don't hv time to go there though it is quite near the university.Till that day my friends went to the dentist for braises.

I always have the wish to do braises so that my teeth can be relocated neatly..
Since i will be studying here in Manipal for 2 and a half years, i decide to consult the dentist here. I saw my blood test in my file..it states that my hemoglobin and HCT levels are low..at first, i don't really border about that..but i have class and practical on blood topics in physiology, then i find out i am a bit anemic and i hv to do something bout it..but i just don't have time to go to the hospital for consultation on that coz i ll spend half a day there if i go , the hospital is owiz crowded and i hv biochem and physio exams, SDL next week. Luckily the parcel that my mum send arrive d..its exactly 14 days as wat postlaju promise. So, i hv d chinese herbs that my mum prepare 4 me...Thanks mummy..I love u..

Talking bout the braises, i had another shocking thing to discover. I always thought that my teeth just not grown in the appropriate position but it is not. The dentist said i have problem because one of my facial bone is slightly inside compared to the normal one, and to fix everything i have to gone through a surgery called orthonagtics, it ll invovle plastic surgeon also cause is the bone that they are going to relocate not just the teeth. If i go for the surgery, i ll look better with my bone in right position but my face ll change a bit..they said i can consider first, if not they ll just put braises on my teeth.

OMG!!!Am i going to do plastic surgery in India. I asked some of my friends, some says since it is so cheap and i can improve my image, don't waste the chance, but some say it is not that complicated, just straighten the teeth will do..some say they ll miss how i look now if i go...

Actually, i really don't want to be more beautiful or what, i just satisfied with how i look now, plus surgery ll owiz related to complications and consequence effects, so i decide to do braises only..

Its hard to belive...what will be the consequence if i go for the surgery...lol...who knows????^^

沒有留言: