2009年10月30日 星期五

Finally


Ever since i reach here, manipal, i am not feeling well, i hv headache, stomachache, back pain, cramps, feeling weak, ...all kinds of symptoms...is like too much of pattern as what siong and eleen said...

Actually i like here so much...i am happy that i m here except that i m far away from home...normally i m happy with busy life... those that know me well will certainly agree on that...so what's the problem now?
I always wonder...

May be i thought that I can adapt fast but i am not...
May be i really miss home but not concious about that...
May be the two month of rest slow everthing down...
May be i really miss him...
May be i am not prepared well to be a medical student..

so much of may be and i know 99% of it is true
is quite late for me to finally notice it now...
Thank God.. i finally get used to it now..after one and a half month

is it too slow..ya quite as compared to my past experience..lol
but this is a nice start...should i call it a start
??

so, let's work hard ...cheer up...dear 78...hehe ...my roll no. in class

沒有留言: