2009年12月28日 星期一

Believe


once i am interviewed by a friend who is a student reporter

the topic is trust in friendship

i tell her that no one in this world can be trust

she is shock i hv such special kind of thought

its true

when even urself can betray ur ownself

who else in this world can u trust?

does such thing call trust ever exists in this world

don be too passive, my fren said

u just hvn meet the right one

and there are a lot of songs in term of believe

once in a while u ll oppose ur ownself because of the one u love

u don consider it as betraying ur self?

but i believe it is

sorry to myself

sorry to the one that trust me

i don worth a trust

coz i m a person that ll betray my ownself

and of course

never believe in trust....

till today

even i hv already found the right one in my life

thanks for accept someone like me...

who don know how to love

and being loved

thank god

and god pls give me strength

to heel broken hearts

that coz by me ....

沒有留言: