2012年3月4日 星期日


Here comes to the end of my journey in Manipal

Lots of learning
Lots of experience
Lots of travelling
Lots of challenge
Lots of obstacles
Lots of enjoyment

All in all, i couldn't have done it without my fellow friends
and of course the guidance form all the lecturers, the medical personnel and most important the patients, the seniors, and each and everyone that i encountered in Manipal through this 2 and a half year
special thanks to my family especially my parents for their unconditional support

I feel really grateful to my government for sponsoring me, for giving me the chance to learn and to treasure friendship in this journey towards medical life.

Thanks to Amitabha for strengthen my soul whenever I face obstacles and therefore make me realize that miracles is no longer impossible

Hope to have more and more learning experience together with my fellow friends in this road to be a good doctor.

Half of the path taken, but we all know that distance from completion is still too far..
Lets us strike and pray for the best =)

沒有留言: