2010年4月26日 星期一

Storm in Summer









Ahr...its my first summer in india...

frens says it ll be extremly hot...

hot...hot... hot!!!!!

but .........


that day there was a scary storm...

"how r u? feeling tired? din sleep coz by the scary rain last night?"

Mr Sateesh, my anatomy lecturer start the class with this as a replace of a very very very good morning as usual...since a very very very good morning , a very good good morning and a very good morning morning...the favourite sentence the Dean used to greet us...

that night is sure a scary night

wind are blowing as if it want to destroy each and everything standing

as if my window will be broken

rain stike on my windows like shoting from guns

the doors are giggling

the curtain are dancing

and the water from heaven pours the earth....


my roonmate were so sacred till she request to sleep with me.....

the night was just too long

i step off my bed to open my door for her to come in...oh my god!!!! its flooding !!!!even i live 3rd floor...n i sleep with the tiny rain drops keep spalshing to my face...i hv no idea from where the water came as i close all the windows n doors tightly....

actually i just quarrel with my mum just b4 i went to bed that night...i talk fierce rude n loud to her.....as a chinese sayings goes, if u disobey ur parents, the storm will cum after u...i m so sorry ...so so regret...it could b true as its quite weird to have storm in the middle of summer....


or

its just a coincident

when i m trying to upload this , its storming...hope it wont flood again...

oh ya, the day after the storm , most of the trees, the big large huge tress are falling down...its too scary....and the saturday morning many of my classmates late to class...some stuck some way cause road block by trees some din sleep at all cleaning the flooding area...etc. and this cause our beloved Mr Baby feels a bit dissapointed ...

oh my...its raining now...

India, a place i m not belong to and yet i m belong to....

2 則留言:

ivan21510smile 提到...

take care uself lo...

嘉佩 提到...

ya ...thanks ivan~^^