2009年4月22日 星期三

ExiSteNce

Last night, Gh ask a question which is actaully what all the while people are eager to know...


The question sounds: Why people exists? Why God eXistS? How do they exists? Do they really exists?



Throughout the year, I have been searching for the answer also....But still..i can't find it...



I start to wonder, do people actually live to find out the answer...Do we really able to figure it out? With our tiny brain? with our limited knowledge?











Am I exists?
Yes, you are..
Why am I exists?
Because you want to...



Am I really exists?
No. you don't
Why not?

You exists, but you do not

You loVe but you aren't in love

You have it, but you don't



Empty is not nothing

Empty is not anything


It is false when you refer it to something


People strike hard to prove their existence


If existence exists, you do not need to prove it

If it doesn't exist ,what for you want to prove it?

Everyone exists to fulfill God's needs

That's what Hilary tell me

We all exists, because of different Will

That's what Bc says

To make it an easy way

I choose to live to the fullest

whether it's for God's purpose
Or for my personal Will

that is ...to be successful

Wish everyone I know

I don't know

I might know

I will know

GOOD LUck and be happy on the road towards SUCCESS

沒有留言: