2009年4月24日 星期五



Today, my mum and dad fetch me back. I feel so alien to be with them…without my siblings…Why? I wonder…
Anyway, I love them…we get to talk a lot…since long time…I feel like I am back to the past again……as their little girl…I found the tender part as well as the cute part of my dad…whose I haven’t approach since some years…I remember that we use to be so intimate when I was just a little girl….
I am home..finally…

We went to KFC for dinner as we got the voucher for refilling petrol at Petronas station…
My sis suddenly ask me a simple yet difficult question….i must use Chinese to explain the situation clearly….

如果一倍是原数乘以二
那么两倍呢?

What a question…
After thinking it for a while…
I figure out a satisfied answer…

当你比别人多一倍
那你就有两倍
所以乘以二。。

It’s so simple…but I doubt on it…
Our discussion even caught the attention of the ppl next to us…and those lining up to buy KFC…they even discuss among themselves …and found it amazing…sometimes we just don’t know about things that we suppose to know..or we thought we know…but we aren’t….

沒有留言: