2009年4月23日 星期四

My Doubt

Yesterday, I went to talk to Rcl…it has been some time…we have direct face to face conversation…quiet a lot of people thought that something happen between us….since we are so good buddies from sem 2 but seems that we do not interact at all now…At first, I thought I have done something wrong…
Yup…I am not as perfect as what I thought bout myself..
I am selfish..
Stubborn…
Ungrateful…
I take everything for granted….
Seldom have I admitted that I am wrong…
I always think that I am correct and stick to it…
When someone did something that I do not accept….
I get fade up
I am always very strict to ppl around me….
Those that I care..
Sometimes, they find hard to cope with me
I made them suffer
And
I am not happy either
What I have done…
To HER
To Shrn, Rcl, my family..
I am so wrong…
So wrong to only realize it NoW……

I ask Rcl..
I finally make up my mind
To approach her
All naked…mentally..
I use the excuse that Gh want me to inform her that he failed to find the lecturer to sign the attendant book…
Then I ask her…
Have I done anything that irritated her?
She just gives me a mildly smile…
Plus a ‘no’
The shortest answer that I get from her since we know each other…
I reply with a smile…
As usual…
To hide my doubt..
I doubt…
Is it the end?
iS it just begin?
Or
There is actually no ending nor beginning?

2 則留言:

adwin0908 提到...

not everything need to have a beginning or an end, they might be a endless circle...
things might just pop up out of no where...
which is far beyond our imagination...
we cannot control everything nor can we find out and understand everything,
yet we can try and give our best in everything.

best of luck! ^.^

嘉佩 提到...

yup...'we can try and give our best in everything'