2010年6月28日 星期一


this is the path i m taking

i believe God lead me to this

i believe U, somewhere at the other end of the world lead me to

and this shall the best out of worst

all i want is everyone can be happy

if i m the cause for all the suffer, leave me

i will still pray for each and every single of u


i love GOD
and i believe u always love me

i love Buddha
and i believe u r always there for me

i love my mum
thanks for all u give all this while, i wont dissapoint u

i love my family,
baba, mei mei, ken and yip yip
i love u all as u all love me

i love all my frens , teachers, lecturers
u all are wonderful and hope u all be happy


lastly i LoVe U, u know who u r
i love u
i love u
i love u


"to be or not to be , thats a question;

now n then, near or far, loving u, tat's my answer "


CHIN KAR PUI

沒有留言: