2010年6月28日 星期一

to my dear

林文俊,

我记得你的名字,一个我用一辈子来爱和守候的人

be happy ya

pls believe in urself

and believe in me

buddha will help us

to meet again somewhere someday

so mean while just live happily
till the day HE destinate for us

i trust u...and i need ur trust


do watever u can ...as life is too short to border too much

remember our love


L I M B O O N C H I N G

Love Is Miracle

Bonds Of Our Nineteen

Could Hold In Noble Glory

still remember?

quotation i make with ur name

this is what u mean to me

all this while

all this time

the pass

the present

the future

till eternity

it wont die off, it wont change

i will remember forever

i never regret to love u till i die

i will stil love u ...it wont getting less but more and more as time goes


years of nineteen, pls remember ,we meet, we love each other...all the moment we have


i promise i will email u each day

but i hv to break it now

for me to continue love u

this is the only way

pls believe , i will still write to u everyday

but i wont send anymore

this is the way to keep u securely in my heart

so u will stay forever deep in my heart , and we shall not depart from each other start from now

may be u dont understand now, but u will know if u really see through how i love u this while and how i continue to ...




if u miss me just hold tatty tightly

close ur eyes

u can feel me , i m sure, if u really love me as i do

just as how i feel u all this while


may everything fine with u

good luck in the future...i know my beloved can make it

amitabha~

sincerely,
CHIN KAR PUI

钱嘉佩

沒有留言: